Monday 28 March 2011

London to Brighton

Had a crack at London to Brighton yesterday. Whilst it wasn't easy, it certainly wasn't the problem I thought it was going to be. I had to walk up two hills, but they're massive and I would be riding slower than walking.
There is a full ride report on my other blog here. A great day out if the truth be told, and the first inkling I've had so far that physically we could do it as a team. I thought we could probably all do it, but we got there in good spirits.


The rest of the guys by the sea

I didn't ride today. I know I should, but it's my first day back at work after a week off, and I wanted to arrive looking smart. Train was delayed by half an hour so I got there cross. Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or add to any of the ideas expressed here. Please be nice where possible.