Thursday 16 June 2011

Brighton WNBR and such the like...

Well I did it again. Even though it was pouring down with rain and blowing a gale.

Made me think of this terrifying bumper sticker I saw the other day.



I set off fully expecting the whole event to be cancelled. Wet and rainy ride to London Bridge. American girl having a complete fit about the standards of customer service at the station (Tip: Don't call the counter Clerk a bitch when enquiring how long service may take).

Brighton station out of pasties too...

Got to the level to find nearly 300 semi-clothed cyclists, who as I approached, gathered to set off. I did the first half of the ride clothed and the second half undressed with a waterproof jacket over the top.

Gloryously bloody minded and incredibly British. A naked ride in the rain!!

Last year we had glorious weather http://wheelsstringsandpictures.blogspot.com/2010/06/pedals-not-petrol-world-naked-bike-ride.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or add to any of the ideas expressed here. Please be nice where possible.