Wednesday 13 March 2013

What I do all day...

D.        If you pick up pizzas we can give you some money when we get there. If only there was some sort of brewed beverage in a handy container I could pick up that would go well with Pizza... If I think of one I could try and see if they've heard of it in South Ken...

W.      Okey cokey

D.       I'm not getting us coke... we're not that sort of band!!

W.      I think we should be that sort of band. The only reason we weren't that sort of band in the first place was because we had to ride our bikes the morning after a gig. I propose full-on heroin chic and model girlfriends (we don't need to tell the ones we've already got; it can be a Tuesday night thing).

D.      I'm not sure I could cope with a second girlfriend... could I stick with meaningless groupie action as I feel this would be less of a drain emotionally... all the agreeing to a second yet unrelated set of cushion based reasoning may be the end of me. I think the lack of heroin on the lejog ride was a serious oversight for the following reasons...
  • Neil's guitar solos would have made more sense;
  • Carlisle... ;
  • Less achiness
  • easier to sleep through snoring in dorm rooms;
  • Lower food bills/better weight loss.
I'd like to look at the pros and cons of other narcotics too... although there may be some crossover with other lists.


LSD
  • Neil's guitar solos would have made more sense;
  • Carlisle... ;
  • scotland may have made more sense (see also Devon, Cornwall The North)

PCP:
  • Neil's guitar solos would have made more sense;
  • Carlisle... ;
  • Hills much easier
  • Less afraid of fighting
Coke:
  • Neil's guitar solos would have made more sense;
  • Carlisle... ;
  • Hills much easier
  • Less afraid of fighting


 And so on ad nauseum...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or add to any of the ideas expressed here. Please be nice where possible.